Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Travel Revision (4/8/08)

Today was another travel day. I really should start working more on what we did and where we went. Okay, we traveled from Hot Springs, Arkansas to an Elks Lodge in Tulsa. While we were driving we listened to a book on tape that was about how to be more popular with people. Once we were set up I went for a walk. I noticed that there was a Japanese steakhouse, and made a mental note to ask Mom if I could go to the restaurant. Afterwards I headed back and spent the rest of the night doing the usual.

Xaven

1 comment:

Robo said...

I really should start working more on what we did and where we went.

And tell us also about what you thought about it. Was it interesting? Did it make you laugh or cry? Did the experience remind you of anything? Did it cause you to long for something? I like hearing about your adventures and want to know how it's enriching you.