Sunday, April 27, 2008

(4/27/08) Writing (Part 3) Still

Note: I have gotten a suggestion that I should put down the date I am writing about, and say it from the point of view that I just finished up that night. I will start doing that.

Warning: I have been listening to a tape about how to write better papers. Chances are that it will sound nicer (hopefully), but for now it will probably sound pretty weird.

Unsurprisingly today started off with another DVD of the hilarious Excellence in Writing set. Sarah would laugh a lot at it. Although it is about writing, the CD actually didn't require me to write an essay unlike what I had expected. After watching the tape, I went over to the cafeteria to eat a bun-less burger because I can't eat wheat. Finishing up the burger, I took some chair repairing tools to the owner of the RV Park, and then headed back to relax for the rest of the day.

Xaven

1 comment:

Don said...

Is the tape on writing better papers different than the DVD writing series? I didn't understand your comment: "Chances are that it will sound nicer (hopefully), but for now it will probably sound pretty weird".
I like your reviews of movies and TV programs.
Love,
Grandpa