Sunday, April 13, 2008

RV Trouble

Today was a bad day, though it started out well enough. We were planning on going to a new RV park in Witchitaw, but for some reason, the battery died. We pulled over and checked it out, though when we couldn't find any problems. When we got back in we tried to get the engine running, but surprise, surprise: it diddn't turn over. Mom called a tow service while I disconnected the car. We followed the tow truck back to Witchitaw and had it serviced. We THINK the problem is with the connection. Anyway, we spent the rest of the day relaxing, though it was frustrating.



Xaven

1 comment:

Robo said...

LOL. For what it's worth, I recently had my car battery die too. I was in HB near the grandparents' house so I called grandpa to give me a jump start. The funny part was that I was on a first date with a girlfriend. At my age, it's kind of weird to have a lady meet your parents on the first date. I still can't figure out if dad was teasing me or being sincere. I think it's the latter but it was awkward nonetheless. So just think, it could have been a lot worse. :) Luckily, this girl had a good sense of humor about the whole situation. With any luck, maybe you'll meet her someday.