Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dining, and Some Educational Stuff as Well (4/9/08)

Note: The dates in the titles are for when I fall behind. That is the date of the official day. Once I am caught up I will stop. Sorry!

Today was hard to remember, but I will do my best. When I woke up I had gotten into an argument with Mom and Sarah, and was in a bad mood. We were planned to go to a museum, which was a good thing because if I had spent another minute in the RV I would explode. It was a Native American museum, and we spent our time looking at painting that are both modern and ancient, as well as reading Native Americans Myths.

Now about the dining thing. Mom decided to let me go to the Japanese steakhouse that I had noticed. For those of you who have not gone to a place like that I highly recommend it. The cooks cook the food in front of you, and while that may not sound exciting, they incorporate many tricks so it is very fun to watch, almost like it is a show, not a restaurant. Once I was done eating I headed back, and played for the rest of the night.

Xaven

No comments: