Friday, April 25, 2008

(4/24/08) Laundry and Drillbit

Note: I have gotten a suggestion that I should put down the date I am writing about, and say it from the point of view that I just finished up that night. I will start doing that.

Today was another homework day. Once I finished my math I went to do the laundry. Mom and I were planning on going to a movie called Drillbit Taylor as well as going to the post office and getting dinner, so we went early and had to leave half of the laundry for another day. It was a shame that we got there late, but we had a nice time relaxing at a grill we found nearby. The movie was good, and I would recomend it (then again, it did get mixed reviewes, so it might just have been funny to me). After we headed back and relaxed for the rest of the night.

Xaven

1 comment:

Don said...

One problem with skipping a day in our blog is you may sometimes forget a small thing that may be of interest.
Love,
Grandpa