Tuesday, April 22, 2008

(4/22/08) Holocaust and Lost

Note: I have gotten a suggestion that I should put down the date I am writing about, and say it from the point of view that I just finished up that night. I will start doing that.

Today was another travel day. We went from Aurora to a town named Ogalla, Nebraska near a lake called Lake McConaughty. Before that though, Selma and Osi came over to eat breakfast with us. Mom wanted me to talk to Osi about what happened during the Holocaust (he was an eight year old at the time) so I tactfully went for a walk with him, then asked him some questions about what happened. He didn't really talk about it though, and talked more about genocide in general (yikes) than the Holocaust. Afterwards Mom and I headed over here, and played for the rest of the day.

Xaven

No comments: