Sunday, April 27, 2008

(4/26/08) Writing (Part 2) and Atomic Bombs

Note: I have gotten a suggestion that I should put down the date I am writing about, and say it from the point of view that I just finished up that night. I will start doing that.

Today we started off with another of the writing DVDs. I like the lecturer in them. He is very funny. I sometimes wonder which is funnier Andrew Pudewa (the lecturer) or Kathy Griffin. If you ask me, both are hilariously funny. After we spent most of the time working on Aleks and work. At seven o'clock we started watching a movie called Fat Man and Little Boy (These are the two first atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki). It wasn't about the bombs, so much as the people working on it. Still, it was good as well (Yikes, I am starting to sound like a broken record when it comes to movies. I guess to me there are very few bad movies). Afterwards we went to bed.

Xaven

1 comment:

Don said...

I think its time to discontinue the Note appearing in each blog. I'm glad you are enjoying the writing DVDs. It is very important that you learn to communicate effectively.
Love,
Grandpa