Monday, April 21, 2008

RV Thoughts

Yesterday was another homework day, and there was nothing that really stood out (Okay, I had walked to lunch, but that doesn't count) so I will talk about what I think about RV life. The reason for this is that I had heard from a people who read the blog they would like my thoughts about life in the RV, so here they are. It never really seemed to me that there was a major downside. I mean, sure there was a high chance I will lose friends, but I could just make more. No offense to Logan or Alannah, but I really don't have many "true" friends. Also, I like being out of a classroom and exploring new things. It is really fun, and I have seen some amazing sites (today we plan to go to a U.S. mint!) so life is really wonderful.

Xaven

2 comments:

Don said...

Does the Mint offer any free samples? I like your attitude about exploring new things.
Love,
Grandpa

Elaine said...

Hi Dave. Since I haven't subscribed to your blogs, I haven't been getting them on a regular basis. However, I decided to check out your website today and was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed reading all your April blogs at one time. Your grandfather, Don, has some very good ideas, so I hope you are as supportive of his ideas as he is of you and your blogging. We're pleased to hear that you've done so well on your Math and English exams. Keep up the good work on both your blogging and your school work. Your mom and dad have every reason to be proud of you.....as I know they are.

Harvey says, "Hi"

Elaine