Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Relaxation Alone (for once)! (4/7/8)

Today was a day of relaxation. First I had spent the entire morning sleeping in. After, I got permission from Mom to walk to lunch, a thing I have been wanting do to for a long time. I ate at an Italian food restaurant, then went to get some fudge at a candy shop nearby. Once I was done I met Mom at a local spa. That was my first time at a spa so I was a little apprehensive, but it was very nice. The only thing that would have been perfect was if girls actually helped with the massaging, but you can't have everything! I was allowed to walk back to the RV, and that was the rest of the day.

Xaven

2 comments:

Don said...

It sounds like a great day. Italian food and fudge are my favorates.
Love,
Grandpa

Robo said...

Yeah, but I think Dave had the right idea...a massage given by pretty girls. That's a much better treat.

Still, Italian and fudge aren't a bad consolation prize.