Saturday, April 5, 2008

All in a Day's Work and Play (4/5/08)

Today was a big day today. It was my first working day kind of thing. When I first got up, I was a little moody and was a bit rude to Mom and Sarah. Sorry about that! Afterwards I did one of my first ever jobs: raking up gravel that was washed around in a huge flood recently (sorry, we had just missed it otherwise I could provide more details, but I heard that there hadn't been a flood like that since 1980). It was hard work, but I had fun.

Afterwards we went to lunch at a sushi restaurant, then went on a tour that was on a thing called a duck. A duck is a special type of boat (or bus depending on how you look at it) that is specialy set up to be able to be driven in land or water. Once we were off we went and got some snacks that include fudge and a popcorn ball. We went back to the RV, then went to watch a skit where musicians play songs of different eras. It was pretty good. Then we cam back and I wrote this post before going to bed.

Xaven

1 comment:

Don said...

It was great that you were able to help by raking up the gravel. I understand that the flood was really bad. It was good that you missed it. The tour in a duck was a once in a life time experience. I'm glad you had the opportunity.
Love,
Grandpa