Friday, April 11, 2008

Gambling and Anatomy!

Today was a fun day. First we got up, walked the dog, and played to around eleven then ate breakfast (hash browns and eggs) and left to go to a science museum. When we got there we spit up Mom and I going to a semi disgusting anatomy exibit, while Sarah explored the rest of the museum. Afterwards Mom had purchased me an IMAX movie about stormchasers (people who examine hurricanes, thunderstorms, tornadoes, and less dangerous weather) which I went to while Sarah and Mom went to a nearby zoo. We came back to the RV, then went to a horse racing location where we had dinner and persuaded Mom to bet for us on the horses she picked. Now before anyone says that it is illegal, Mom was purchasing the tickets, not Srah or me. Anyway, Sarah had won a few times and the best I got was fourth. Afterwards we headed back for the whole night.

Xaven

1 comment:

Kim Nelson said...

Nice job on your blog! It's probably helpful in the moment to reflect on the day and you'll be so glad to have it down the road (so to speak!). We are on the road for a year and I wish my boys did more blogging. Safe travels

Kim from FOTR