Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Math and 21 (4/1/08)

Today was a much more interesting day then yesterday. Today I had spent most of the day again just working on my math. Here's the thing though; I had gotten 85% on my test, and was able to get the PlayStation! Before we got it though, Mom took us to watch the new movie 21. It is sort of like Ocean's 13, but is much more realistic so many people would enjoy it. On the way to the game store, Mom got a deal out of me: If I do the 2nd practice tests for math and language arts, I will get a new game. I accepted and after that we went shopping for groceries, then went back. After I unpacked the groceries I walked the dog and wrote in the blog.

Xaven

2 comments:

Don said...

Congradulations on your test scores. Let us know the results on the 2nd set of tests. Thanks for the movie review. I enjoy reading your blog. Please keep it up.
Love,
Grandpa

susan said...

William and I saw "21" last week and really enjoyed it as well. Good job on the test. I'm not the least bit surprised at how well you're doing. Have fun with your Playstation!!

Love,
Susan