Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Redone English for College (4/2/08)

Today was a very good day for me.I got up at around nine, and got right to work on the Language Arts I had promised Mom yesterday. I was able to increase my grade by six percent! Now, while that doesn't sound too important, that gave me 93%, an A. After a while of playing my game afterwards, Mom showed me something interesting. It was an enormous amount of college classes that included chemistry, buisness, astronomy, and even how to do well in college!!! That was pretty cool, and I felt really motivated. After that we went to a BBQ place, and then headed back. I stayed at the RV playing my game, while Sarah and Mom went shopping. After they got back we watched CSI Miami, and the I settled down to write this post.

2 comments:

Don said...

Great job on the English Exam. Are the college classes offered on-line?
Love,
Grandpa

susan said...

You rock, Dave! I really admire your motivation. I wish some of that could rub off on Logan.

Love,
Susan