Wednesday, April 30, 2008

(4/28/08) Writing (Part 4), Vac, and Tack

Note: I have gotten a suggestion that I should put down the date I am writing about, and say it from the point of view that I just finished up that night. I will start doing that.


Today I had started off with another of the Excellence in Writing DVDs. Once that was done, I went for a walk, then started vaccuming the car. That is hard work! There are very many nooks and crannies for dirt to get in. Anyway, at around 7:00, I went with the owners of the RV park (a nice, slightly elderly couple) to go late-night fishing. In the end what we caught were two fish, several rockfish, and more "it was this big" stories than I could put in the blog. It was around midnight when I got home, so I went straight to bed.

Xaven

No comments: