Thursday, May 29, 2008

(5/29/08) Washing, Writing, and Hail

Today was a day of challenges, and determination. When we first got up, Mom had this crazy, yet terrific idea. We were going to wash the top of the RV!!! It was going to be a first-time experience for us, so Mom and I were looking forward to it (Sarah had graciously volunteered to be in the RV so we would know how loud washing the top was). Mom did the driver's side of the RV, and I did the passenger side, and I volunteered to rinse both sides when done. It was NOT easy; there were many difficulties for both of us, but because of that, we were very happy at the end. However, you could tell which side I had done by looking at it (it was the dirtier side). After working on my English, we walked to the restaurant that was in the RV park, and ate there for about an hour, then I said bye to Mom and Sarah (they were still eating) and walked back. It had started to rain a little, but then the most amazing thing happened: it had started to hail! That was the second time in my life I had seen hail, and if I wasn't being pelted by it, I would have observed it. I jogged to the RV to get instead. When Mom and Sarah got back, we watched part of The Matrix, then relaxed and went to bed.

Xaven

No comments: