Saturday, May 3, 2008

(5/2/08) SNOW IN MAY!!!!!!!

Note: I am going to try with a suggestion that I should put down the date I am writing about, and say it from the point of view that I just finished up that night. I will start doing that until I think it is unnecessary (though if anyone wants me to keep it up please say so).

Today it SNOWED in May! It's crazy, but it happened! Happily, the dog spent much of her time being walked playing in the new snow. Anyway, we went over to the RV camp's owners' house (That looks weird doesn't it?) t0 play cards again. Afterwards, we headed back to the RV and relaxed for the rest of the day.

Xaven

1 comment:

Mel said...

WOW!! ... I saw the pix Mom sent...pretty weird for such a late Spring storm... horizontal snow and all. SO did you make a snowball and toss it to Mayim? Didi she roll in the snow, or just, um, turn it yellow?! [OK, sorry, shitty joke]...

As to grammar..sometimes it just does look funny...like the two possessive's in a row that you used. The trick, of course, is just reading it correctly. Nicely done, Dave!

I am really looking forward to seeing you Thursday night -- or Friday a.m. if you go to sleep before we can get there from Denver.