Sunday, May 11, 2008

(5/9/08) Fun with Dad

Today was the first day I had with Dad, and it was very fun. After having breakfast, Dad and I went over to North Platte. When we first got there, Dad went to get his watch fixed while I read manga, then we went to lunch at a Japanese restaurant named Tempura. Despite eating practically to bursting, we were still able to walk around trying to find the train depot. Unfortunately, there was no way to look at it, so we went back disappointed. The best part about today wasn't the eating or walking, but who was with me the entire time (I love my Dad!). We got back later, and ate with the owners of the RV park again for dinner. After eating some delicious fish and playing games, we headed back to the RV to rest up for travel tomorrow.

Xaven

No comments: