Friday, May 2, 2008

(5/1/08) Tempura and Back

Note: I am going to try with a suggestion that I should put down the date I am writing about, and say it from the point of view that I just finished up that night. I will start doing that until I think it is unnecessary (though if anyone wants me to keep it up please say so).

Today was the day Mom and I traveled back to the park we were staying at, but the mechanics still had some work to do, so we went to North Platte again. After some more exploring, we went to a Japanese restaurant named Tempura. Unsurprisingly, it surved tempura and sushi, which were very good. Once we were done we headed back to the RV and went back to the RV park. After the RV were set up, Mom and I went over to the RV park owners' house (it was under the canteen) to play games, and eat dinner. After we headed back and went to bed.

Xaven

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Small detail Dave. What did we eat for dinner? Walleye fish that the three of you caught the other night. It was great. Please catch more on your fishing trip next Wednesday!