Sunday, May 18, 2008

(5/23/08) Hard Work Pays Off

Today I got my learner's permit!!! When I first got up today, I did a quick refresher of everything I learned, then Mom drove me to the location where people get their drivers license. After waiting a while, I took the written exam (there was no physical), and passed with flying colors. I had hoped to drive a little after, but there was fog so thick, you could cut it with a knife! If that wasn't bad enough, Mom and I saw an accident so bad, there were only tire pieces left. Once Mom had driven us down out of the clouds (it was at that point that I realized that we were on a hill) we went to a Sonic, then to a Mostly Chocolates to celebrate. We went back to the RV after, but since there was a major exam tomorrow, I studied a lot before bed.

Xaven

No comments: