Thursday, May 8, 2008

(5/6/08) Apologies and Colts

Today we relaxed all day, so there isn't much to write about, but I have a confession to make. Unfortunately I have not been looking at the comments, so I have not been paying attention. Sorry! If it will work as an apology, I will explain the day (which I had really just relaxed) fully and completely. I got up around six and walked the dog. Did I ever explain about Mayim? Maybe I should right now. She is a Portuguese Water Dog (Other than poodles, they are the only hypoallergenic dog) and is around three feet long and one and a half feet tall. Anyway, I worked a ton on math and got around twenty sections or seven percent of the entire math work done. After I headed to lunch at a restaurant that was around four miles away. On the way, I got some pictures of a colt (baby horse) that we had noticed driving around a couple days ago. I had a burger, than returned for a day of playing Playstation 2. We then watched CSI: Miami and then went to bed.

Xaven

No comments: