Sunday, May 4, 2008

(5/4/08) Writing (Part 7) and RV Relaxation

Note: I am going to try with a suggestion that I should put down the date I am writing about, and say it from the point of view that I just finished up that night. I will start doing that until I think it is unnecessary (though if anyone wants me to keep it up please say so).

Life is great in the RV. Today we watched another Writing DVD (this one was mostly a basic review of the rest of the tapes), but spent most (I helped Mom defrost the fridge) of the rest of the day relaxing. Now relaxing is a thing that I put up often, so I think I should explain it. Now, Mom tends to work or read a book during break. I, on the other hand, tend to play Playstation 2, Wii, or computer games usually. Normally though, I like reading manga (Japanese comic books) that is action or comedy from a website called One. I normally read them while doing homework though.

Xaven

No comments: