Wednesday, May 28, 2008

(5/24/08) Math Excellence (Reading and Writing Too)

Today was another great day. Mom and I got up very early to go the South Dakota School of Mines. There was a huge test that I had to take so Mom could decide where to put me in math. Although math was the main thing, Mom wanted me to work on the reading and writing parts as well. Anyway, I did the test, got the answers, then headed back to the car where Mom was waiting. At that time I looked and the result, and I have 93% on basic algebra, 50% on college algebra, 25% on trigonometry, 92% on reading, and 99% on writing! Mom was very happy at this, and we headed back to the RV to celebrate.

Xaven


P.S. Not a lot will be happening for a while, so I won't be posting for a few days

2 comments:

Mel said...

Dave - I thought you did the testing on Saturday, 5/24/08, not Friday the 23rd...??

Don said...

Great test results. Please try to maintain your journal. I look forward to hearing from you often.
Love,
Grandpa