Monday, June 2, 2008

(5/30/08) In and Around the Toilet

Today was another work day. Mom had decided (after I had worked on my English again), that it would be a good idea to clean the bathroom. Naturally, I was stuck with that job. Surprised by my inability to work on the job, Mom explained. I was to clean in and around the toilet, wash the mirrors, and wipe up some spills (okay, that was me spilling the cleaning solution, but still!). It took a while, but it was a lot easier than I thought. Afterwards, I was able to relax for the rest of the day.

Xaven

1 comment:

Mel said...

Yeah...cleaning the bathroom is not the most fun job, but it is all part of life... especially when you are out on your own -- and you get to clean all the rooms!!! Consider it "Life Skills 101."

I really appreciate how much you and Sarah help around the coach. And soon, you can help move the tow car when it gets left at a gate, or if the roads get too skinny to turn-around on....