Saturday, June 21, 2008

(6/8/08) Zoology Trip

Today was our first trip to the zoo in over a year! Once we got inside, we went over to the penguin and marine animal exhibits, then we split up. Mom and Sarah explored the butterfly exhibit I went and checked out some of the outdoor exhibits. I enjoyed the avian exhibits (some of the birds didn't even need cages!) and the sea lions the most, and was really bummed when I learned that the giraffes weren't in their exhibit (I never did find out why). After a while we went to an I-max (those are the television screens that are six times larger than your average screen) about the dying oceans. Finishing the popcorn, I then went to a couple of exhibits about deserts and nocturnal animals. Afterwards we headed back and prepare to move tomorrow.

Xaven

No comments: