Sunday, June 15, 2008

(6/7/08) Parked and Partying

Today we finally went to an RV Park! We were a little spooked after the thunderstorm last night, but it was only cloudy, with no wind at all. We started up and went to a RV park located near Omaha. It was very cool, being big and outdoorsy, but it didn't have internet so I couldn't blog at all (Sorry!). Anyway, afterwards we went to a thing called Taste of Omaha that I thought would be very boring, but it turns out that it was a huge block party! I was very surprised and delighted (I expected we were going to a lecture or a museum, not this). I first got some food, then checked out the shops and stuff that was nearby. I played a few games, and listened to the band that was playing. We all had a blast, and at the end there were some cool fireworks! I thought I could associate a type of firework with all of the members of the family: the quiet, but strong ones could be oriented toward Sarah, Mom was some of the festive multiple-blast type, and Dad were the fireworks that were big and awe-inspiring, and Mayim were the cute sparklers. It was a much better day than expected.


Xaven

P.S. We will just be working tomorrow so be posting about it.

No comments: