Tuesday, June 3, 2008

(5/31/08) Breaking Barriers

Today was a day of reaching goals. Now, I didn't do much because I am a lazy butt (that is one barrier I have yet to break), but it was Sarah's time to shine. She had finished her math on Aleks!!! That is extremely hard to do, and considering the fact that she did that nearly without any help, was even more impressive. As a reward, we had gone into town to relax, me by reading manga, and Sarah and Mom watching the move Sex and the City. Now, I had not found the manga I was looking for, so I walked over to a nearby library. The funny thing about that is I didn't know where the borders was, so I walked all the way around the super center before I realized that there was only one road! After that, I had gotten there without much incident. Afterward we headed back and relaxed for the rest of the day.

Xaven

1 comment:

Don said...

Great job Sarah. You used the word "manga". Did you mean "genre"?
Love,
Grandpa