Sunday, March 30, 2008

Unlucky 7th Post

Yesterday was one bad thing after another. Because of that I was so exausted I had forgotten to write the blog! Still, I had gotten up late and still remember everything that happened. Okay, yesterday was a sad day. It was the day that Dad was going to leave. I was supposed to do the laundry, so I went and got quarters, then went about a mile out of the park and down the street to a fruit and vegetable seller. Looking around his truck I didn't see any bags so I went to a gas station that I hadn't thought about but was probably about two miles away or so. I didn't realize it, but it was very humid and I lost a lot of water, and still felt hot. Fortunately for me Dad had gotten worried and went to find me so he explained what happened. I should start carrying around a bottle of water.

A after we got back Mom said that Sarah and will have the RV to ourselves, so we should play nice and I was to do the laundry. Now, I had decided to just stay at the RV because of the fast Internet connection so I didn't pay much attention and it was nighttime. What was bad about that was that a ton of dune bugs made the laundry room their home and made it very creepy. Still, it was a good dday now that I think about it. Oh well.

Xaven

No comments: