Monday, March 24, 2008

Sorry

Sorry about last night, we were too busy setting up the RV to travel. I'll do today's events though. As I said it was a travel day today, but since we got there in about three hours instead of the usual seven I will talk about what happened after up till now. Also, today's traveling was unusual because since Dad was here (he had arrived three days ago for those of you who are waiting for Mom to write SOMETHING. For those of you who are just reading my blog for kicks I am a part of Malkoff Grand Adventure and if anyone uses my email or this blog for bad things like flaming and advertising you will recieve a minimum punishment of $1,000,000 and a 10 year inprisonment-Mom has the same punishment but she is too nervous to put it up because it might prevent people from coming on) and I was able to play computer during the travel time.

Anyway, when we got to our new destination at ICW RV Park in Aransas Pass, I walked the dog on the 1 mile runway that was the park, I noticed that we were nearby a bay that probably connected to the Gulf of Mexico. Once I was back I was told to take out the chairs out of the car so we could go exploring the city and get a late lunch, so I did and off we went.

After lunch at a very nice seafood restaurant we went and explored the town a little. After a while we noticed a fish bait location and after learning to my pleasant surprise that we had a fishing rod we went in and bought around a pound of what looked like shrimp. Then we went to a nature park and looked around for a while and the headed back. Once we were back I played my game for a while, then did my math for a while, then sat down to write this post. For those of you who are look at Mom's blog she SHOULD have set up a new post. Bye!



P.S. Comments and suggestions would be nice, especially if there is no insulting each other. I am new at this so help would be nice. Any who would write down how to get pictures from my computer onto my blog will be thanked sincerely.

P.P.S. From here on out I will be signing my original posts as Xaven. I like the name and use it a lot on games anyway so don't be surprised!

2 comments:

Mel said...

OK..so far so good. Nice comments...clean... accurate... and hey, let's not pick on Mom ... too badly... she has a few other things to do...like (usually) drive the coach, tow the car, buy food and cook, manage the household, plan the sidetrips, etc. etc....

But I LOVE your blog so far, Dave... 'course, i've only read the first tow, but I can't wait to read the rest!!!

Xaven said...

Thanks Dad, it is great to hear my pathetic writing was good.