Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dang It!

Sorry I was so tired from when we got back last night, I had completely forgotten. Sorry! I should try paying better atention when I got tired as well. Anyway, yesterday we had visted the Houston Space Center. I was sort of bummed out because Mom had not made it sound like something that nobody in their right mind would go to. Still, I went and it was pretty cool.

First Dad and I went and checked out a copy of the head of the space shuttle that held all of the gadgets and stuff. Then we went on a tram ride of the working parts of the space center. Then we had lunch and checked out a location that was supposed to feel like being inside the space shuttle, but was more of a flop then a hoot. Afterward we saw a thing about how astronauts did stuff like go to the bathroom and actually showered and things like that. Finally, I checked out a simulation of landing a probe on mars while the rest of the family checked out how to land the space shuttle. All and all it was a good day.

Xaven

2 comments:

Oma Karen said...

Wow, Dave, I had to laugh out loud at your comments about your mom making the NASA trip sound terrible. But we are glad you had a nice time. Opa will be happy to hear you all went. WE are just fine. my cold is finally over and I am feeling pretty good these days. I will check out your blog every couple of days.
Love,
Oma

Xaven said...

Thanks Oma and I love you and everyone stuck in California!