Sunday, July 27, 2008

7/6/08 Zack Attack (and Losing Him)

Hannibal, MO: Today Libby left us and we some new friends came. I had slept late, so I had almost missed Libby when she and Ed were heading to the train station. After mopping around for a while at the food court Mom and I met Mom’s friend Marge Eisman and her son Zack. Marge and Zack were very nice, and were very similar to my good friends Nancy and Skyler Tornell. Marge had persuaded Mom to take me and Zack to a children’s museum. I use the term museum very loosely because it had absolutely no intellectual value (though it WAS fun to play on). Afterwards we walked around (okay Marge and I walked, Zack bounced), and then went to a small cafĂ© that had some very good dairy-free smoothies and sherbet. Afterwards Mom picked us up and we relaxed at the RV for the rest of the day.

No comments: