Saturday, July 19, 2008

(6/23/08) (Return of the Posts!) Wheeling Ahoy

I have been working on my math most of the days before, so I have been unable to blog. However, this works as well because I can start from this day and move onward. I will also start posting the location where I am at.

Wheeling-IL: Today was a start of a (smaller) great adventure. After parking the RV in a storage park around four hours away, then went to Wheeling. There was a wedding planned for Dad’s niece (my cousin)’s wedding. We went to Aunt Gale and Uncle Steve’s house for the duration of the stay. The best part about this however, was that Dad was coming!!!!! Mom was going to pick him up from a nearby airport (the term nearby is relative-she would have to stay overnight in a hotel with him) and we would all have fun. Libby (Sarah’s friend who came over right before we left) and Sarah were to be in the basement, Mom (and later Dad!!!) in an upstairs guest bedroom, and I would be a room that had Gale’s beanie baby collection. With dreams of being with Dad, I went to bed.

Xaven

No comments: