Saturday, July 19, 2008

(6/28/08) Hell at Home and Weddings

Wheeling, IL-Today was a day of ups and downs. After I got up, Dad took me driving again (and to do some chores). We started off with country roads, and then actually went onto street lights! I was very happy, and very terrified (Dad gave me some very good tips though which helped) at the same time. After driving for a while I was able to park, and after a lesson and a few tips from Dad, we went into a Chinese restaurant. After eating we went back to Gale’s house, where I experienced hell for yet another time. Apparently I had misspoken when I said that I would only look at manga for a while and Mom freaked when I had spent more than fifteen minutes reading. I told her that I would need a minute; then subsequently Ed went and told Mom after I had spent another half an hour “finishing up”. Mom went ballistic and there was a huge shouting match between her and I, which ended with Mom blocking everything except the math site blocked until I finished my math. Afterwards we went to the wedding. It was the first time I had sat through one and it was very, well, not enjoyable, but the after party was good. Stuffing ourselves on what’s left of our cake slices, we headed back to Gale’s for the rest of the day.

Xaven

Note: The next few days will be us packing up, so I will not be posting for those days.

No comments: