Saturday, July 19, 2008

(6/24/08) Soaked and Sushi

Wheeling-IL Today was a day of joy and surprises. Mom left pretty early to go pick up Dad, and Sarah, Libby, Gale and I (Steve went to work early) had the house to ourselves. After I played around for a while, I walked to lunch. Now the funny thing about this is that the last time I took this walk I had gotten frostbite, so when I walked to lunch I was a little wary even though it was the middle of summer. There were no problems though and I got to the Japanese restaurant. The food was delicious and after paying back a small debt because I didn’t have enough money last time, I left for a nearby Barnes and Nobles. I found out then my fears were well founded because about two blocks away from the restaurant it started raining buckets. Taking shelter in a store a few blocks away, I waited the storm out. Fortunately for me, it was not a long storm, and I was able to continue to the Barnes and Noble without any more problems. After indulging myself in stories I headed back to the house and relaxed for the rest of the day.


Xaven

No comments: